Aviary Attorney - walkthroughDodane przez Kami dnia 28.12.2015 00:08
- Act 1 - A Cat With Claws
- Act 2 - A Fox Among Wolves
- Act 3 - The Sleeping City
- Act 4A - Liberte
- Act 4B - Egalite
- Act 4C - Fraternite (not yet released)
Act 1 - A Cat With Claws
January 3rd, Monday
- Either accept the case or decline. You’ll have to play Jacques-Noir if you decline (without losing any money! – I strongly recommend this option), both answers will result in taking the case.
- Travel to La Conciergerie and talk with the defendant. Camera, red herring, steak and missing silverware will be added to evidence.
January 4th, Tuesday
- Go to Chateau Criniere. Before entering, Sautanne will ask for money - better give her something or she’ll nick your wallet. After a brief conversation with Rorgueil, go talk with Couline in the lounge (Is this where the photograph was taken? / Is there something we should know? / Ease off.). Missing clock hands will be added to evidence.
- Shift to the garden an search the fountain. Cigar will be added to evidence.
- Return to the main hall and speak with Rorgueil (he won’t tell you anything if you accuse him, so use option “Not at all.”).
January 5th, Wednesday
- Travel to Studio de Robinio. You can either break in and take the photo or just read the note on the door and leave.
January 6th, Thursday - TRIAL
- Go to Palais de Justice.
- Cross-examine Volerti's testimony: blood on her paws (Whose blood was it? / I do. / Choose steak from the evidence. / Choose missing silverware.).
- Cross-examine Robinio’s testimony: photograph (I see a mistake in the photograph. / Select the clock on the picture. / Choose missing clock hands from the evidence.).
- Cross-examine Rorgeuil’s testimony: garden (When was the last time you visited it? / That's not right. / Choose cigar from the evidence.).
- Well done, you’ve just helped a murderer.
Act 2 - A Fox Among Wolves
January 10th, Monday
- Go look for Falcon. Visit Chateau Criniere and then Le Canard Joyeux. Go to the Drinking Room (Pour a drink on his head).
- Travel to La Conciergerie and talk with the defendant. Poisoned rose and Don Quixote will be added to evidence.
January 11th, Tuesday - January 14th, Friday
During these days you have to do the following in any order you want:
- Travel to Palais du Louvre (you can use “A witty saying proves nothing” if you want to be smug with Cocorico). At the Salle du Tibre examine the vase on the left to get a chocolate wrapper for evidence. At the Grande Galerie talk with Eric Porc (R&M business card will be added to evidence). At the Tuileries Garden talk with Robinio (How’s that groundskeeping going? / any option). Book page will be added to evidence. You can leave the location through Place du Carrousel.
- Travel to Le Canard Joyeux, to the Drinking Room and talk with Fontaine and Pierro (Ask about the boar. / Ask about Prince Juan. - that’s a very important line, cause it gives you access to a new location, the library).
- Travel to Bibliotheque Cachee and talk with Neighthan (What can you tell us about Don Quixote? / What can you tell us about the Spanish monarchy?).
- Travel to Les Halles and talk to Cygne (Where do you get your flowers from? / Who bought your last rose? / Ease off / That’s all. / Alright, I’ll take a bunch - you’ll need the flowers for the trial if you won’t have the ticket stubs, they cost 10 francs. If you’ll buy them, Daisy and Monkshood will be added to evidence.).
January 15th, Saturday
- Go to Les Loups for the cut-scene.
- Travel to La Conciergerie and talk with Prince Juan (use the R&M business card when he’ll ask you to guess his identity).
January 16th, Sunday
- Travel to R&M Associes. Ticket stubs will be added to evidence.
January 17th, Monday - TRIAL #1
- Go to Palais de Justice.
- Cross-examine Volerti's testimony: poisoning (How was Major Howl poisoned? / That's exactly what I'm saying. / Choose chocolate wrapper from the evidence.).
- Cross-examine Toussaint's testimony: Pont des Arts (What entrances can you see from that bridge? / What if Prince Juan used another entrance? / Tuileries Gardens, to the west? / Choose book page from the evidence.).
January 18th, Tuesday
- Travel to Chocolate Emporium and talk with Lander (Who bought this piece of chocolate? / Choose Judge Romulus from the face book.).
January 19th, Wednesday
- Travel to Le Canard Joyeux and play cards, cause you have nothing left to do.
January 20th, Thursday
- Travel to A.A. Offices.
January 21st, Friday - TRIAL #2
- Travel to Pont des Arts and talk with Toussaint. Fountain pen will be added to evidence.
- Cross-examine King's testimony: the Salle du Tibre (What did you see in the Salle du Tibre? / I want the king to elaborate. / Mademoiselle Cygne. / I’m not done yet!).
- Speak up for Cygne (No. I haven’t finished my examination.). Choose ticket stubs, daisy or monkshood from the evidence. Then choose the chocolate receipt and lastly choose fountain pen.
Act 3 - The Sleeping City
January 24th, Monday
- Agree to meet Volerti.
January 25th, Tuesday
- Travel to Place de la Bastille. Yes, we’re all under threat from hipsters. Accept the job and get 50 francs or decline, ask for compensation and bargain for 70 or 80 at most. If you ask for more than that, Volerti will tell you to get lost and Falcon will do the investigation for free (cause he’s so patriotic).
January 26th, Wednesday - February 3rd, Thursday
During these days you have to get the password and the location of Croque-Monsieur from Renard by February 3rd (cause you’ll have to visit a specific location on Friday):
- Travel to R&M Associes and talk to Renard (Have you heard of the Croque-Monsieur? / We’ll take it. – unfortunately you have to play him 30 francs, that’s the only way of knowing about Croque whereabouts.).
- Visit Le Canard Joyeux and talk with Fontaine & Pierro in the Drinking Room (Have you heard of the Croque-Monsieur? / Where did you get that rifle?). The Book of Judges will be added to evidence.
- Travel to Notre-Dame (you need The Book of Judges), talk with Frere Remus (Could you take a look at this? / Choose The Book of Judges from the evidence). You’ll get the password - Etam.
- Go to R&M Associes and talk to Renard to get the location of Croque-Monsieur.
- Travel to La Salpetriere, talk with Dr Falret (any option, Sparrowson will make you agree anyway).
- Go to Atelier de Trouve to get the shopping list from Gustave.
- Visit Chocolate Emporium and talk with Lander. Upon leaving he’ll propose buying chocolates (May I have a chocolate recommendation? / Can I get a discount? – you can also pay for the chocolates, but that way you’ll have them for free.). Box of chocolates will be added to evidence.
- Go to Pont des Arts (you need Box of Chocolates) and talk with Toussaint (any option, but if you don’t want to pay 2 franks choose “I don’t owe you squat.” / How’s the fishing? / I have bait. / Choose box of chocolates from evidence. – alternately you can go for “I have cash.” and pay 10 franks.). String will be added to evidence. Alternatively you can buy the string at Les Halles for 15 francs.
- Travel to Palais du Louvre. At the Grande Galerie speak with Eric Porc to get the signed cult guide. At the Salle du Tibre take the copper vase on the left (that previously held the chocolate wrapper, use “We could...”). Alternatively you can buy a copper pot at Les Halles for 30 francs.
February 4th, Friday
- Visit Rue des Marmousets and talk with Croc-Monsieur (Etam. / any option / any option). Talk with Cocorico (any option).
- After that, Sparrowson takes you to a different area. Investigate the broken streetlamp (glass shards will be added to evidence) and the piece of paper laying on the street (Croc’s invoice will be added to evidence).
February 5th, Saturday - February 8th, Tuesday
- Go to La Lionne to watch the cut-scene. Visit Atelier de Trouve and talk to Gustave. Explorer-extractor will be added to evidence.
- Travel to Bibliotheque Cachee and talk to Neighthan to learn about the catacombs.
- Visit Notre-Dame and talk with Frere Remus (any option). Fountain pen will be added to evidence.
- You have one extra day now, so travel to Palais de Justice or Chateau Criniere to talk with additional characters. You can also just go and play Jacques-Noir at Le Canard Joyeux.
February 9th, Wednesday
- Travel to Rue des Marmousets (you have to do it two times) and examine bloodstain on the street.
- Go to Notre-Dame and talk to Kwark (any option).
- Anywhere you go, you’ll end up at the right place in the end.
You’re now at the Catacombs. Your choices will determine the ending you’ll get.
For ending 4A:
- Don’t speak up.
For ending 4B:
- Speak up. / Appeal to anyone. / Any option.
- Cross-examine Pierro's testimony: plain as day (The crime occurred at night. / It would have been too dark to see. / Choose glas shards from the evidence.).
- Cross-examine Fontaine's testimony: turnover pistol (Tell us about the ammunition. / Where is the other bullet? / It hit the murderer. / Choose Explorer-Extractor from the evidence. / Choose minie ball. / Choose Judge Romulus from the face book. / Choose signed cult guide. / Choose fountain pen. / any option).
For ending 4C:
- Speak up and proceed with the trial but fail at any given moment.
Act 4A - Liberte
February 14th, Monday
- Talk with Volerti (any option).
February 15th, Tuesday
- Travel to La Conciergerie and read the charges to Beaumort.
February 16th, Wednesday
- Go to Chateau Criniere. You can pay Robinio 20 francs for the picture or leave it.
- In the garden, examine the fountain (Take a look anyway). Fountain note will be added to evidence.
- Back at the wreckage, Robinio asks for a tip. You can pay him 5 francs or give him a more useful tip for free.
February 17th, Thursday - TRIAL
- Travel to Palais de Justice (choose any option during dialogue).
- Cross-examine Volerti's testimony: Fontaine and Pierro (There are other possibilities. / I have someone in mind. / Choose fountain note or blurry photo from the evidence. / anyone from the face book).
- You can release Beaumort or leave her to burn. Choose either option while talking with Volerti.
- Wait until five or shoot earlier.
February 18th, Friday
- Travel to La Salpetriere and talk with Dr Falret.
- Choose any option while talking with Falcon.
Act 4B - Egalite
February 10th, Thursday
- Talk with Louis Philippe (any option).
- Investigate the jail.
February 11th, Friday – February 16th, Wednesday
You have to visit six locations (in any order) and gather evidence for the trial.
- Travel to Bibliotheque Cachee and talk to Neighthan. Neighthan’s story will be added to evidence.
- Visit Pont des Arts and talk with Toussaint. Toussaint’s story will be added to evidence.
- Go to R&M Associes and talk to Renard. Renard’s story will be added to evidence.
- Travel to Palais de Justice and talk with Judge Maxime. This will secure a judge for the trial (you’ll also learn about Falcon’s grandfather).
- Go to Le Canard Joyeux. In the Drinking Room you’ll find drunk Volerti.
- Visit Les Halles and talk to Sautanne. Sautanne’s coin will be added to evidence.
February 17th, Thursday
- Go to A.A. Offices.
- Visit Palais-Royal and talk to the King (tell him about the trial to convince him).
- Travel to Palais de Justice and go through with the trial (choose Renard’s story / any option / choose Toussaint’s story / choose Neighthan’s story / any option).
February 18th, Friday
- Visit A.A. Offices and talk with Sparrowson.
Act 4C - Fraternite
Not yet released.